Saturday 29 September 2012

I've lost my followers!

I am a new blogger, so I am still learning how this all works.  I added "followers" and it showed a picture of each follower. (grand total, 11!)  When I recently logged back on, I see it says "followers", but it no longer shows a little picture of each one.  I don't recall making any changes to this section. This am, I restarted my PC and also uninstalled the "followers" and then reinstalled.  It still is not showing the pictures as before. I want my blog to be like it was, showing a little picture of each follower.  Does anyone know how to fix this?  thanks in advance,    debbie

7 comments:

  1. You obviously solved it because it's back. I just became a follower too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see your pics are back, that happens sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Thanks for your replies. I had a look this afternoon and it was fine. Just logged in tonight, and all I see is the word "followers" with blank white space underneath. Gremlins? :) debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gremlins indeed, because your pictures are back again this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure what's up with the "New Blogger" - I never figured out the Old Blogger - I do know that for a few days I lost all of my "follow by email" followers. I was sad, but then one morning they were back.

    A Fort Worth native in Australia? Howdy from Cowtown.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes the pictures do not show up.. it's usually a temporary outage.. they will come back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to see all the faces are back xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome but Anonymous comments are no longer accepted.
I love to hear about what you are making too.