Wednesday 24 April 2013

It's a GIRL!!

She has a shiny black coat, four legs, and a cute tail. She weights 28kg, and that is almost 62 pounds.



She has the most amazing manners at feeding time. Good girl!  She is housetrained and very calm.



Our first night went well.  She slept in her bed and she only snored a tiny bit.



She is calm and easy to look after.  She follows me everywhere though!


She is on a strict diet, but she is allowed a treat.  She came with her own jar of peanut butter that I can dip her Nylabone into.  She loves it!


She will be with me for one week, and then she will go to her new home.  I am a very happy girl.

A conversation I overheard this morning:

 My street has lots of school traffic twice a day.  Two girls were going by as I went to my car for something. They looked around age 10-12 years. One girls says to the other "You know yesterday  when  you said you had asthma in your armpits?, did you mean eczema"?!    Second girl replies "Yes, I meant to say eczema, not asthma".
 
 me.......*giggles*

xx debbie

18 comments:

  1. she is beautiful Debbie,have fun with her.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shez. I am going to enjoy every second with her since I know I only get to keep her for one week.
    I can't stop smiling though! xx debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a gorgeous girl, Debbie. Have fun with her this week. Such a gorgeous overheard conversation!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marilyn, those girls made me giggle...so cute! I am not around young people much anymore other than the kids going by to or from school. xx debbie

      Delete
  4. She is beautiful,Debbie. What a wonderful solution for you. She makes me feel happy just looking at her. Lynda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynda. She has made me so happy too. I will really enjoy these last few days with her. xx debbie

      Delete
  5. She's beautiful. One week will go so quick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheryl, I have a lifelong love of dogs, but it's been awhile since I have had one. I am thinking one week is just perfect to help me get used to having one again. My trainer said she will be keeping me very busy. xx debbie

      Delete
  6. Great news Debbie - I dont think you will get too attached in just one week. Shes very cue...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan. She is a gorgeous girl and lovely to have around. I will enjoy every moment. xx debbie

      Delete
  7. She is super cute! Glad she is making you smile xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it seems she loves you more than me LOL! xx debbie

      Delete
  8. She looks as if she is right at home. Glad you have a new friend if only for a week. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely week for me Noela. I am prepared mentally that I won't have her for long and it's all good. xx debbie

      Delete
  9. Isn't she such a beauty.... enjoy
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fiona. I am enjoying every moment with this gorgeous girl. Hopefully a new one will come soon after. xx debbie

      Delete
  10. She is very very beautiful and very very special.Ps So are you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Melody, I wish I could tell her story, but I cannot due to regulations. What I can say is that she is going to a lovely forever home next week to live with some children who are VERY excited they will get to keep her. I've been told they are sleeping with her photo every night. *warm fuzzies* She is making me very happy for now. Thanks for stopping by. xx debbie

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome but Anonymous comments are no longer accepted.
I love to hear about what you are making too.