Friday 9 November 2012

Anyone else having a Sew-In tonight?


I've just had a lovely day with dear De.   She helped me with a couple of things around the house, and then we went out for a very tasty lunch.  We went to the local Thai restaurant here in Brighton.  They are super nice there and the food was delicious!

We've both had a tough week, so we decided to have our own sew-in tonight.  It's the best therapy ever.  I am thinking of trying  a new to me old pattern for a dolly bed made of fabric  and De mentioned making more ruffles for a mini quilt. 

We would love to hear if you are joining us! Please let us know what you are making too.

debbie and De :)

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear you both had a good night. Take care my lovely friend.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome but Anonymous comments are no longer accepted.
I love to hear about what you are making too.