Friday, 30 November 2012


I finally finished this curtain for my bathroom.  It sure wasn't the most fun project, but I am happy with the final result.  I found this curtain fabric to be a challenge to work with as it is slippery and frays easily.  I can't wait to get back to my lovely quilt cotton fabrics! Here are a few pics.

This window is on a north facing wall and gets blazing sun in the afternoon.   I'm hoping the room won't get quite so hot now.   debbie


  1. looks fantastic........will have to come check it out!

  2. I think you did a fantastic job and I LOOOOOVE them, swweetpea! Curtain looks great.


Comments are welcome but Anonymous comments are no longer accepted.
I love to hear about what you are making too.